InUnison Services – AMS
InUnison Services is an “All-Inclusive” and unique solution for organizations of all types interested in:
- Getting best in class IT Support both on and off site.
- Having immediate access to top-quality consulting services.
- Shortening the software implementation cycle through consistent collaboration with experienced consultants with a deep understanding of the organizational challenges, constraints and needs.
- Increasing the effectiveness of software support and implementation activities by leveraging the capacity of a qualified team of consultants, not individuals.
- Reducing the risk when performing software changes with a specialized team that anticipates and carefully analyzes the organizational impact.
- Avoiding the effort and time required to continuously train an internal support team for specialized software solutions.
- Reducing the expenditure on support and consulting services, obtaining outstanding quality and response times.
The scope of the services is to be agreed by defining the following:
- Number and type of enterprise systems and applications covered.
- SLA Response times, definition of ticket levels.
- Areas of coverage (routine, creation of new elements, disaster recovery, functional/architecting usage).
- Types of tickets users are allowed to log, user hierarchy.
- Time Coverage: 24×7, business hours, expanded hours, holidays, weekends.
- Provision of on-site personnel or only off-site.
- Number of users at client site: more users implies more calls, implies more InUnison Consultants edication.
- Growth of client users over time.
- New Implementation, or smooth running operation.
- Client time zone(s).
- Dedicated Services Consultant.
- An entire team of professionals available to support your IT requirements and challenges.
- A unique and exclusive offering based on the InUnison specialized toolset and years of experience in consulting services.
- Standard 8×5 time coverage in EST and CST business shifts, with extension options.
- Basic day to day work (Tier 1) and Complex advanced work (Tier 2).
- Development and implementation of new features at a special rate.
InUnison includes the following Consulting Services as part of the offer:
- CA PPM and SharePoint functional assessments.
- Requirements gathering and analysis.
- Functional and technical design.
- Documentation of functional and technical specification for new functionalities.
- Development of prototypes and working samples of functionality.
- Training to power users, end users, developers and system administrators.
- SharePoint custom applications development.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
InUnison offers competitive advantages:
- Ability to provide necessary hours on Knowledge Transfer sessions to train users on application usage.
- ITIL Based Support and Metric Oriented Team.
- Available in-house expert consultants for difficult one-of-a-kind situations.
- Recommendations on hardware sizing.
InUnison can help! Contact us today to learn more about Remote Support AMS!
Click here to get started